Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Reading and Loving It


So today's library trip was full of tantrums but so worth it. We found some train books that the kiddos just won't put down. We have been going to the library a lot lately. I am doing "school" with K-dawg. He is getting really good at writing his name and cutting out shapes and can count to 25. Even Madi is picking up on a lot of the abc's. Just when I think I haven't taught Kolton anything 2 hours later he will start singing a song we learned or telling me what he learned.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Sooo...I finally took Addie to the library the other day and we got our davis county library card. I was so excitied to get her books and me some too...needless to say..she decided to get fussy and make most horric noises for a quiet library. We left with out Mom getting anything (much disappointment) but a few books for Addie. So glad to know Addie isn't the only fussy library goer! Thanks :)