Megan - I just wanted to say thanks so much for letting Trav and I hang out with you guys on Saturday! We're excited to reconnect with family now that Travis isn't at the store 24/7 . . . we are very excited to actually get out this summer.
I also wanted to say thank you tons for the talk we had. It is so comforting to talk to someone who truly understands. You are so awesome - we can't wait to hang out again!
Darin and I met at Ricks College and did something both of us swore we would never do...marry a member of the family home evening group. Every once and while you eat your words.
We have been blissfully married for 9 years now and have three beautiful, fun, exciting and adventurous kids and a new baby.
5 comments:
I can't believe Madi is only three weeks older than Carolyn--with her long hair and big girl activities!
Megan - I just wanted to say thanks so much for letting Trav and I hang out with you guys on Saturday! We're excited to reconnect with family now that Travis isn't at the store 24/7 . . . we are very excited to actually get out this summer.
I also wanted to say thank you tons for the talk we had. It is so comforting to talk to someone who truly understands. You are so awesome - we can't wait to hang out again!
You are in trouble! She's a cutie.
Love your pics of your kids ... they are adorable. What good parents ... and they must also be such good looking people!
Is she really that big already?
Post a Comment