Friday, May 2, 2008

SLEEP



I can't figure out why kids fight sleep. They are happier and everyone around them is happier when they get a nap. The princess fought sleep and after running errands this is what I found, which for m-girl is a first. She usually has to be in her crib to fall asleep. Notice she still has kitty meow.

2 comments:

Ken and Cari said...

Wow, where do I start, there are so many postws since I last checked. First, where did Darin's hair go, this is a new style for him? Your kids are so cute and getting so big!! I can't even believe it!! Fun rock climbing pics!! Good to see the whole Field clan!! and Happy Birthday to my bestest friend!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Meg! Erika pointed me to your blog. Looks pretty nice. I can't believe how grown up your kids are. Anyway, just though I'd say Hi!

-Jeremy Gneiting