Sunday, October 19, 2008

Welcome to an Evening of MURDER!!





We had a Murder Mystery Dinner that was fabulous!!! This is sooo much fun! I highly recommend it! Our friends totally got into character and the whole evening was filled with twists and turns. We had a great meal. I tried out several new recipes so I was worried but everything worked! Even my rolls. We had cheese and crackers, and stuffed mushrooms for appetizers, a yummy salad that I pulled off the Johnny Carino's website, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole and beef bourguignonne and for dessert chocolate cake from scratch (no boxes here)! Good food and good company.

5 comments:

Carrie and Jon said...

SO MUCH FUN!!! Thanks for inviting us. Your dinner was perfect! I was thinking about your yummy rolls today. I made mine, but they weren't as good... you'll have to teach me someday! By the way... did you reset your table to take a picture? You are a funny gal!

The CEO said...

Looks like fun!

Jessica said...

WOW! Too bad we're not in your neighborhood anymore! What fun!Sounds delish too!

Paula said...

Gee, you had a great time. I need more imagination!

Erika said...

Sounds like fun. I bet you had a great time.