Friday, April 3, 2009

Time for a Haircut







I really liked my little girl's hair long but it was not worth the battle! Her alter ego Lu-Lu came out everytime I combed, washed or curled her long locks. I think she will have long hair again when she can deal with it and I don't have too! I am so pleased with how her haircut turned out!!! She looks like another girl completely!!

7 comments:

Paula said...

The new hair is darling!

Anonymous said...

She looks so beautiful! The short hair looks great on her - I love it!!!

Ken and Cari said...

You know how I love long hair, but it really does look cute short!

Christine Dallimore said...

OOOOHHHH- I love it!! It is perfect on her. I also love how you styled her bow!

Keren said...

I go back and forth on whether or not Carolyn's hair would be easier long or short.

Madi's hair is adorable though. It has almost sold me on chopping Carolyn's.

Sheena said...

Very cute!

Tricia said...

OH MY HECK!! SO CUTE!~