What a cute little Boy!! That's exciting that you didn't find out what you were having! I don't know if I would ever be that brave! Hopefully he won't be too old before we get to meet him!
What a cute little Boy!! That's exciting that you didn't find out what you were having! I don't know if I would ever be that brave! Hopefully he won't be too old before we get to meet him!
Oh my heavens...is there anything sweeter than baby's feet?!? He is so adorable...I can't wait to be able to cuddle him. Cute bedding. I love that it's green and brown, such fun colors!! I hope you are feeling good!!!
Darin and I met at Ricks College and did something both of us swore we would never do...marry a member of the family home evening group. Every once and while you eat your words.
We have been blissfully married for 9 years now and have three beautiful, fun, exciting and adventurous kids and a new baby.
6 comments:
Cute pictures!!! We can't wait to meet him!
H-A-N-D-S-O-M-E!
What a cute little Boy!! That's exciting that you didn't find out what you were having! I don't know if I would ever be that brave! Hopefully he won't be too old before we get to meet him!
What a cute little Boy!! That's exciting that you didn't find out what you were having! I don't know if I would ever be that brave! Hopefully he won't be too old before we get to meet him!
Oh my heavens...is there anything sweeter than baby's feet?!? He is so adorable...I can't wait to be able to cuddle him. Cute bedding. I love that it's green and brown, such fun colors!! I hope you are feeling good!!!
PS- I still want to take pictures if you guys come up soon! Hint, Hint ;0)
Post a Comment