Because of popular demand here is our BLOG. Enjoy the pictures.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Latest Landon Pics
Here are number 3's latest pictures. We were able to bless him over Thanksgiving , we had almost everyone there. We sure missed you Brandon! Thanks Nana for the great blessing outfit!
We were glad we finally got a birth announcement. I saw Mom's and was sad...I thought you forgot about us. Now I can drool over your cute Landon all day. Thanks! Shanna
Adorable pictures!! My favorite one is the first sepia one. I just want to squish his cute little cheeks!!! I fear I am going to be one of those annoying aunts that always seek out hugs and kisses!
Darin and I met at Ricks College and did something both of us swore we would never do...marry a member of the family home evening group. Every once and while you eat your words.
We have been blissfully married for 9 years now and have three beautiful, fun, exciting and adventurous kids and a new baby.
7 comments:
We were glad we finally got a birth announcement. I saw Mom's and was sad...I thought you forgot about us. Now I can drool over your cute Landon all day. Thanks! Shanna
I see alot of Kolton in him, but the first picture where he's smiling looks like Madi!
oh, he is so cute..
Adorable pictures!! My favorite one is the first sepia one. I just want to squish his cute little cheeks!!! I fear I am going to be one of those annoying aunts that always seek out hugs and kisses!
Megan,
I need your new address. Could you email it to me? Thanks.
SOOOO cute!!! I miss you best friend!!!!
So cute! Hope things are going well for you guys!
Post a Comment