Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SNOW DAY

We got a phone call at 6:40 this morning letting Kolton know that he was "snowed in". I couldn't believe it because there really wasn't all that much snow but I guess at 6:40 that morning the winds were making some sizable drifts. Kolton didn't complain that he got to sleep in at all. Darin thought it was lame that we got an extra day off and he didn't get to participate.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

i was worried i wouldn't get back to Utah!!

The CEO said...

TOTALLY FUN!!! :)

The Bergant Family said...

I'm so behind in my blogging! Wow. It does look cold there. But, I admire the Easter Eggs in the snow. So dedicated. Landon is adorable and getting so big. We are excited to see you soon!

Kimvee said...

Just catching up on you and the family thru your amazing blog! I can't believe how big Landon is getting! Sure miss cute Kolton and Madi!! Hope you are all getting some nice spring weather up north. I think it is finally here. Yay! Miss you here in Layton.