Because of popular demand here is our BLOG. Enjoy the pictures.
Friday, October 22, 2010
A traditional favorite, the carving of the pumpkins! This year Dad made sure we all had a pumpkin and we got to carve at the homestead. Thanks Pahpa. M-girl and K-man couldn't wait to get at the guts!
You guys are brave! Those are big pumpkins!!! We got ours today and told the kids to find little ones. Less mess. Am I a fun mom or what? :) Great job on the dear, Darin!
Darin and I met at Ricks College and did something both of us swore we would never do...marry a member of the family home evening group. Every once and while you eat your words.
We have been blissfully married for 9 years now and have three beautiful, fun, exciting and adventurous kids and a new baby.
1 comment:
You guys are brave! Those are big pumpkins!!! We got ours today and told the kids to find little ones. Less mess. Am I a fun mom or what? :) Great job on the dear, Darin!
Post a Comment