
I don't know what it is but canning peaches make me feel like a domestic goddess! This year I got 42 quarts canned. I started at 5:00 AM and was all done by 10:30. I was going to try beans this year but our masive bean vines only produced vines!
At least now we have something in our food storage that M-girl will actually eat. It must fit into her 5th and main food group junk food.




8 comments:
You are awsome. When are you going to teach me? (And yes, I kept Grandma's chair. It's a perfect chair for those 0200 am feedings).
CONGRATULATIONS!!! It feels so awesome when you have a finished product before your eyes:)
All I got off my fruit trees this year was a snack. That's awesome you got all that canned! You go girl!
You are the bomb!
you ARE a domestic goddess!!!
I'm jealous you got canning in. I decided to skip this year, and Carolyn will really miss her pears.
Good for you! It nice to feel like a Goddess! 10 days till I see you!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats on your peaches. Thanks for having us over for a fun evening. You guys are so much fun!
Post a Comment