Thursday, September 4, 2008

Yum Celery

So I was in the grocery store with my kiddos last week. The produce lady was arranging the fruits and veggies. K went up to her and said yum celery I love celery! She was pretty shocked to see a kid looking at the veggies like they were candy. So she said do you want a piece of celery? Of course he said yes and he was munching down that celery like it was a donut!

Now if he could only teach M how to eat her veggies!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Loved the updates!! And sorry--I am sure Madi will always be a junkfood baby!! School looks fun--I am glad it is all working out for you!

Ken and Cari said...

How funny! Your kids are soooo cute!! Your school looks really nice!

The CEO said...

Yeah, pass some of that veggie lovin this way...Jackson won't even eat veggies when I grind them up in dishes (wouldn't touch the lasagne...how did he know?). :) Shanna