Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Gang


I thought it was funny because Darin said before we left that "We are not hanging out with other people! This is our vacation." We had so much fun with the gang, playing ping-pong, volleyball, going down the slide and going to all of the shows.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

SOooooooooooooooooooo fun!

Team Handy said...

That's too funny, Mark and I thought the same thing about hanging with other people. The "people" made the trip for us, now we think the only way to cruise is to go with friends! Miss you guys!

Ken and Cari said...

Looks like you guys all owe me, yep I have the best friends ever and now you all know each other and see why I had so many people with me and not just a few, way too many great people in my life to choose!!!!

CareyClan said...

OK- so this made me laugh! KEnny would totally have said the same thing! :)

Team Handy said...

Megan,
It was great to see you and meet your husband. Thanks for sharing this special time in Cari's life.
Love you,
Steve and Liz