Because of popular demand here is our BLOG. Enjoy the pictures.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Best Friends
Your best friend is someone you would do anything for. No sacrifice is too great, even if that means going on a cruise. It's hard but best friends do those things! Seriously Cari's wedding cruise to Cabo San Lucas Mexico was a blast! Chance of a life time!
Dude- I soooo need someone to have a wedding on a cruise! You look so good! Man, that had to be a blast! We are totally making Kenny send us on cruises when the kids are gone:)
Darin and I met at Ricks College and did something both of us swore we would never do...marry a member of the family home evening group. Every once and while you eat your words.
We have been blissfully married for 9 years now and have three beautiful, fun, exciting and adventurous kids and a new baby.
8 comments:
You look beautiful!!! I'm so glad that you had a fun time.
Thank you so much for coming!! I love my best friend! It was so much fun!! I can't believe it is all over!!
I love your dresses! They're not too 'bridesmaidish'!!!! I'm so glad you guys got to go:)
Not too shabby! You look so pretty!
Cute photos. I'm so glad you had a good time!
I miss you already!!!!
Dude- I soooo need someone to have a wedding on a cruise! You look so good! Man, that had to be a blast! We are totally making Kenny send us on cruises when the kids are gone:)
Tooo Fun!! Hope to see you guys this holiday season.
Post a Comment