


We love Curious George at our house. It is a sanity saver for me, this little cartoon comes on KBYU at 5:00 which is also know as the break down hour! The kids get to watch an educational cartoon and I get to make dinner. There is no down side. SO when the local library said if we read 20 minutes a day we could go to a party with Curious George, I knew it was for us! We got a picture with Curious George and The Man with the Yellow Hat and then there were booths where the kids could be "curious". They got to dig for dinosaur eggs, feel really big bugs on their hands, make kalidescopes, learn about electricity, space and lots of other fun things! They even got a treat of pretzels, bananas, apples and milk. All for reading 20 minutes a day!




6 comments:
How fun!!! As soon as Isaac can stand sitting down for more than one minute, I'd really like to get more involved with our local library! It looks like the library did a ton to make it fun for the kids . . . how awesome!
How fun! I loved that monkey when I was little!
Hey nice work on the reading! Looks like you guys had fun!
Talk about F U N!!! What a fun library program! When did your kids grow up so much?!!!
Carolyn LOVES George. She would've loved that. Unfortunately, ours comes on at 7am. We watch it over oatmeal.
I love all of the fun things that the libraries do for little kids these days!! I just always remember the mean old librarian when I was young! It's good that times have changed!! Cute kids!
Post a Comment