Tuesday, February 3, 2009

LDS.ORG

I practically lived on this web site when I was Primary Pres but know that I am not in primary anymore it has been a while and I visited it today and they have souped it up! You can print off color pages and play games!! Yes games similar to the Thomas the Tank Engine Web site if you have ever been there. Our fav was the on-line puzzles of Church pictures. The kids put the puzzles together while primary instrumental songs play in the background! K-dawg put the puzzles together for 30 minutes while I made dinner and the music totally brought in the spirit! Anyway we loved it! It is techinally the Friend Magazine online! Here is the link.

http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=ae20e975d2a2b010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD&locale=0

2 comments:

Christine Dallimore said...

Hey You!! Thanks for the fun link, I will totally have to check it out. I giggled when I saw your background. Ahh, all great minds think alike! Your blog is cute. I traced it through Andrea, hope that is o.k.!! LOL!!

Ken and Cari said...

How fun and what I good idea. I'm gonna get some games for my niece and nephew when they visit.