Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My girl


So it is really funny that these mommy daughter pictures made me think, "She looks nothing like me!" Sigh maybe the next kid will look like me (and no that is not an announcement).

5 comments:

The CEO said...

ADORABLE!!!

CareyClan said...

Ya- I can't say anything to help here- she does look alot more like Darrin, but who would have thought that Darrin could have been such a pretty girl! HA HA!
Maddie is soooo cute! And I can see a little of you in her:)

Christine Dallimore said...

Oh My Heavens!! I Love The Pictures--I can't believe how big madi has grown! The picture of you two is so adorable. That is funny your kids were playing "Idaho"! You do need to visit--Easter perhaps?!?

Ken and Cari said...

That is a gorgeous picture. She is such a cutie!!!!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

Through random Sunday blog jumping I ended up on your family! You children are so cute. That isn't surprising though, since you were always such a cute girl. glad to see your doing so well and so happy!
Tiffany McCulloch Vail