Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Kids New Room







With the baby coming we needed to clear out a room for the nursery. We moved Kolton and Madi in together and before we did we gave that room a much needed face lift with a new paint job. I had a hard time convincing Darin to do red, he seems to connect the color with a certain college football team. We were both pleased with how the room turned out. I found Madi some ladybug bedding, I still haven't found the right bedding for Kolton. They both love the bunkbeds!
I have a few more decorating ideas but after all that hard work painting the room I hate to put nails in it.

4 comments:

The CEO said...

Looks good (Oh, and GO UTES!) :)

Andrea said...

That's funny - I was going to say, GO UTES! And . . . happy birthday to Kolton! I can't believe he's 5 already - he was barely 1 when Travis and I first got married . . . that's just crazy:)

CareyClan said...

I LOVE the red! It's the perfect color for a boy/girl room! And I love the lady bug bed spread! So cute!

Sheena said...

It looks great you guys!