
This truck has been in my family for 17 years! I have really great memories of this handy vehicle. I remember when we first got it and we loved the fold down seats in the back. This was my high school vehicle (as well as all my other siblings'). I loved driving it to ball games and hanging with friends. I have great Oregon memories of a wonderful summer Darin and I spent there before kids showed up on the scene. We bought the S10 so we could haul our stuff out there as Darin did a summer internship.
Now the truck has a new owner. Yep we sold it this week on good old KSL Classifieds. I didn't realize how attached I was to this "clean, one owner" truck until we started cleaning it out on Saturday getting it ready to sell. Darin and I spent 3 hours giving it a much needed detail job and I mean detail (we cleaned the vents with Q-tips). During the detail we found black nibs that Jess says were probably his.
Now the truck has a new home. As a "take that" to all you doubting Thomases that told us we wouldn't be able to sell it, the truck sold after 5 hours of posting it in the classifieds. I knew it would sell quick and I know we will miss it!




No comments:
Post a Comment