

We welcomed little Landon to our family on September 20 (which is also his cousin Hayden's birthday) just before 4:00 pm. He came a blessed three weeks early and weighed just under 7 pounds. I was looking huge and so ready to have him here. We didn't find out what we were having so it made the delivery extra special. He looks a lot like his big brother!




7 comments:
He is so cute!! What a cute picture of you with the kids!! You look amazing of course!! Seriously, how do you look that good right after giving birth?!?
He's beautiful!!! Congratulations - I was shocked to hear you had him . . . I thought I'd have three more weeks to make your present:) I can't wait to meet him!
Look at him looking right up at you! He is a cutie. I agree, he looks like Kolton. :)
What a sweet baby. I've got to come and see him. I love the picture of you with all the kids. I'm so glad you are doing well.
Congratulations you guys! He looks oh so sweet.
He's so cute! Congratulations!
Very adorable!!! He does look a lot like his older brother! I hope your recovery is going well!!
Post a Comment