I think its so awesome you've been doing that! I'm sure you'd get sick of eating an entire cake a week! It's too bad can't help and take some of your extras off your hands:)
It looks great! I bet you're having tons of fun:) Maybe I can hire you to make my kids birthday cakes from now on!
Darin and I met at Ricks College and did something both of us swore we would never do...marry a member of the family home evening group. Every once and while you eat your words.
We have been blissfully married for 9 years now and have three beautiful, fun, exciting and adventurous kids and a new baby.
1 comment:
I think its so awesome you've been doing that! I'm sure you'd get sick of eating an entire cake a week! It's too bad can't help and take some of your extras off your hands:)
It looks great! I bet you're having tons of fun:) Maybe I can hire you to make my kids birthday cakes from now on!
Post a Comment