If you are noticing that we move each time we have a child, you are right on!
Moved from Provo to Portland after Kolton was born
Moved from Portland to Layton via Salt Lake just before Madi was born
Moving from Layton to Idaho Falls now that Little Landon is here
I guess I should just start packing every time I get pregnant!
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I can't believe that you guys are moving! That's so exciting for you to be by your families, but sad for us. Let me know if I can help you with packing...
Haven't seen your blog for a while--LOVED the pictures! Landon is so cute. Good luck getting everything ready for the big move!
Hmmm...that's an interesting hypothesis. Guess that means no more kids unless you want to move AGAIN!!! :)O
Hey- I thought you were suppose to move over here! If it were up to me I would make you guys move into our neighborhood immediately! Guess I'll have to keep my fingers crossed you get preggo again:) ha ha ha
Haa, Haa- That's true. You guys do move a lot!!! We can't wait for you to move to Idaho though. What fun we will have this summer!!!!
Post a Comment