Saturday, November 7, 2009

Idaho or BUST

For the last 5 or 6 our goal has been to move back to Idaho, the land of our roots. It always seemed like the unicorn, you can see it but not touch it! This summer we got serious about it. Darin vamped up his resume and I scoured the classified to find opening for accountants. On the last day of a summer trip up to Idaho I found a posting in the good old Post Register for an Idaho Falls Accounting firms seeking someone with Darin's experience. I passed on the info and he sent off the resume. He interviewed, we waited and waited somemore, had a baby, waited some more and then received an offer that felt right. So we are MOVING!! Darin starts his new job December 2. The kids and myself will stick around until the weekend of December 18 to let Kolton finish school before Christmas. Now we just need to get our house on the market and sell it, no easy task in such a soft market! Your prayers would be appreciated!!

1 comment:

The CEO said...

I'm glad it's working out for you. HOORAY!