Friday, April 30, 2010

Milestones


I am offically to old to audtion for American Idol! I know that you are all shocked that I haven't put my amazing vocal skills to the test. Alas I will never meet Simon Cowell. I did have a great birthday though. Kolton presented me with these beautiful flowers. Viv got me a strawberry boston creme pie cake. Darin took both K-dawg and M-girl to the monster truck rally so I could have some mother daughter time with mom. Madi was confused that I didn't have balloons or presents to open.

3 comments:

Sheena said...

I hope you had a great birthday Megan! Where were your balloons and presents? :)

Tricia said...

hahahaha--you would get the best of Simon...I just know it!

CareyClan said...

Just so you know- I would have totally voted for you:) Only so I could say I had a famous friend though! Happy Birthday!!!!!