

Continuing our gingerbread tradition from last year, I found a gingerbread train kit and set to work with the kids decorating it. I am glad I got a picture because it has been harder to keep the kids from touching it than the Christmas tree. I used to get annoyed with it then my activity day girls came over and they touched it just as much as my kids. Soo I guess I will just have to accept that all kids will want to eat gingerbread and the candy that makes it fun.




2 comments:
How fun. We're doing houses when my in-laws come. I've never seen the train sets. Where did you get them?
So fun, I love Christmas stuff, we even put up lights around our little apartment. The house looks good, good job Darin! Merry Christmas! I miss you and love you Meggie!!
Post a Comment