Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Dinner


We planned on heading to Idaho after the Christmas festivities at our house, and the weather changed our minds. But that left us without the traditional dinner. I got some inspiration from Kung Foo Panda, that movie always makes me need Chinnese food. I have this recipe for Panda Express Orange Chicken and, well it is two pages long and I have never had the courage to attempt it. We had most of the ingredient and I improvised the rest and it turned out awesome! There are still some left overs so feel free to swing by and help yourself!~

Have a Fah Rah Rah Rah Christmas!

4 comments:

Ken and Cari said...

Good job Meggie!! Merry Christmas!

Carrie and Jon said...

Merry Christmas!!! We were going to play with Jon's family also, but the weather stopped us too!

Sheena said...

Hmmm, looks good! Hope you had a great Christmas and that we get to see you soon!

CareyClan said...

Hey- we actually do Chinese food for Christmas as a tradition- funny:)