
For the first time in 8 years Darin has set up Christmas lights. I was so excited because I love Christmas lights. It is so fun when your husband takes up a task you really want them to do without you (the wife) having to nag.
Because of popular demand here is our BLOG. Enjoy the pictures.
5 comments:
We went driving around tonight looking at Christmas lights . . . I love this time of year. Travis helped Kelvin get their lights up today!
OOOOH! Pretty. I'm proud of you and Darin! :)
I'd love to know your secret. We are going on 11 years now. I finally hung some lighted garland outside but I'm not climbing up a ladder and hanging lights myself. I refuse. I think I'll threaten to hire someone to do it next year...
Looks great! We'll have to come see them in real life. Good work Darin!
Funny- I got the same luck out of Kenny this year! And with the white icicle lights too:)
Post a Comment